Weather in August in Okuti
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:06 long with an average length of 10:24.
- The weather in August is slightly wettish. Around 169.5mm (6.7in) of fluid is dropped.
Weather Trend Graph for August in Okuti, New Zealand
Okuti Weather in August Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Okuti:
- Rangiora, New Zealand - 55.2 kms (34.3 miles) NNW
- Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand - 59.2 kms (36.8 miles) NW
- Waimakariri Bridge, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) NNW
- Christchurch, Bromley, New Zealand - 37.7 kms (23.4 miles) NNW
- Shirley, New Zealand - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) NNW
- Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand - 31.5 kms (19.6 miles) NNW
- Christchurch, New Zealand - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) NNW
- Mt Pleasant, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) NNW
- Burnham, New Zealand - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) WNW
- Lincoln, New Zealand - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) WNW
- Greenpark, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) WNW
- Magnet Bay, New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.3 miles) SSW